Thursday, December 31, 2009

How I wished, time could stop for me then, it'll great for the time we spent tonight. Met Jing Yi at 1845 hours at City Hall MRT. I was there, real early. Reached there at 1800 hours. Hahahaha. There was Philharmonic Youth Concert tonight, so I went with her. Went straight to City Hall after leaving from PY band camp. Had TJ band practice in the morning. Sight read a lil. Yeah. So, back to tonight :D She reached and off we went to the waterfront. The concert was alright ? Can't really describe. Too tired I suppose and not much feeling came out from their playing. LOL. So, both me and Jing Yi sat on the parapet. Kinda stoned ? ;x Just listening to it and not clapping. Yeah. Haha. Then, off we went. To... I don't know. Jing Yi led the way. She's my tour guide for tonight ! HAHAHAHA. Went to 'Frolick'. Went home after that. And now, my interview for my fitness training course wasn't successful. Damn. Have to apply for other courses then. Hope I could get into culinary ? Sigh. Otherwise I'll have to go bald and head for camp ! NATIONAL SERVICE. LOLOL~

No comments: