Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today, marks the end of the year 2009. Tomorrow, marks the new beginning for the year 2010. Which means, I have to really plan out what I want for the year 2010. Sigh. I wonder what's in store for me in the year 2010. Ahh. Memories down the lane of 2009. SYF Indoor '09, obtained a silver. Which is good. And therefore, we must do our utmost best for next year, SYF Outdoor '10. I don't know what to post for tonight. Sigh. I think there's too much stuffs in my head right now that I can't even let it all out. Well, no one called me out. Pathetic isn't it ? Pfft. I had to spend the last day of 2009, all alone, listening to my songs -.- Well, I hope all of you out there are having fun spending the last few hours of tonight, counting down to a brand new year.

No comments: