Saturday, December 26, 2009

Okay. So, for today. Went out with Hao Hao(Chun Hong) and Guan Guan. Hahahaha. Met them at 2.30pm, Esplanade Library. It was raining real heavily while on my way to City Hall. The early days of doomsday. Hahahaha. Well, after reaching City Hall, went to Esplanade Library and found them. Sat at the cafe and guess what ? We have to purchase something in order to sit there. What logic is this ?! HAHAHAHA. It's really, LOL ! :D Hao Hao taught Guan Guan theory grade 5. Yeah. While I was sitting there, drawing out the design for my new section tee. Went off to Esplanade Concert Hall at 4pm. Should've gone later. We were sitting like, so near to the stage. Just two rows infront. Hahah. How near can it be ? LOL. Okay. The concert was great, solos here and there. After that, went to Burger King for dinner. Then, went to Plaza Sing Yamaha as Hao Hao wanted to look for something. After that, both me and Hao Hao went home while Guan Guan went off to find his friend to accompany her for dinner or should I say, a date ? Hahahahahah.


Edited; Oh. And in the morning. The excruciating pain from my eye injury came back. Damn. Luckily it went away after I woke up.

No comments: