Thursday, August 21, 2008

Woke up at 6.10 am. Showered and went to Zhao Xun's place. Didn't had the time to eat breakfast. Went to school with Zhao Xun, Zhi Kian, Chu Han, my brother and Adenan. Had lessons as per normal for 3NT.. Sian... Dismissed at 1.30 pm. Went to play basketball with Chu Han. Then rained and I continued on playing.. Haha... The rain's my 'good friend'. Then, went home at 3.30 pm. Took bus 222. Then, Kelly and Sze Ting boarded the bus at the bus stop opposite of ITE Central.. Hais.. She stood beside as the bus was full... o.O But, the bloody scanner was spoilt. There were some seats on top but it stated that there's only 2 seats left.. o.O So, went home and bought a packet of chicken rice for my cousin.. Then, at 5.30 pm my grandma asked me to buy medicine. So, went to our family clinic and bought the medicine. Went home, showered, ate dinner, watched TV andf used the com... Nothing much to post about today... o.O

Weird ?? o.O

No comments: