Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Woke up at 6.30 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to Zhao Xun's place. Went school together with him, Chu Han, Zhi Kian, my brother and Adenan. Reached school at 8.02 am. Went to the hall as Candy asked me to go and look for her as she wanted to look at Chu Han... Hahaha... So, today had MT and Music paper. MT hai hao luh.. For Music, damn EASY luh... Will get 100% ?? Hahaha... Then, Chu Han's class was up next. While waiting, I went to the canteen and slacked for awhile. Then, Candy asked me to go to Guzheng's room. Hoping that Chu Han was with me.. Well, he's always with me and she can look at him all the time then.. So, after some time staying in the Guzheng room, Ying Jie came along. Then, went to the canteen for awhile and then I wanted to go to the gym, so we went to the P.E Department room and wanted to ask the P.E teachers for the gym key. So, Mr.Ebrahem said that he had opened for someone.. So, I went up first while Chu Han and Ying Jie took their bags as well as mine.. Then, Candy sms-ed me, asking whether I wanted to go to the library.. But, I was busy working out in the gym... So, I asked her to come if she had wanted to.. Then, along came Candy and co. 10 minutes later, they went home.. Then, Zhao Xun called to ask me where I was but I saw him downstairs... Went home with Zhao Xun and Wah Jing.. Took bus and alighted at Bedok Interchange but Wah Jing went home first.. Suey again.. The bus moved on the parking lot... Thanks to the group of girls whom Zhi Kian know uh... Then, me, Zhao Xun and Ying Jie went to MacDonald's and bought some food while both me and Zhao Xun bought a small coke each.. Ying Jie bought a McChicken.. Took bus 9 home. Went home, watched TV till 6.30.. Hais.. Although I played basketball with people from China before, I couldn't understand why China will lose yet another match. Hahaha... They are only concentrating on their offence not defence.. So, showered, ate dinner then used the com...


o.O Hais... See ya guys...

No comments: