Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Woke up at 6 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to school with Zhao Xun, Chu Han, Zhi Kian, my brother and Adenan. Reached school at 6.53 am. Went to the canteen and placed my bag then went to the parade square. Then, when the ball rang at 7.20 am, took my bag and went up to the hall... Had CPA and Science test for today. Did okay with CPA but for science... Hais... Ended at 12.30 pm. Then, Candy sms-ed me when she had ended her exam for the day. Had agreed to go to Bedok Library with her yesterday. So, she went to the bubble tea shop, Tropical with her friends then I went with Chu Han and Zhi Kian. Bought our food and drinks and went to the bus stop where Candy was at. Took bus 222 to Bedok. Saw Bing Chao and co. at the back of the bus. They too had wanted to go to Bedok Library. So, went to the library with Candy and her friend. Both of them walked infront of us. Went to the 3rd floor to see who were there, then me, Chu Han, Zhi Kian and Bing Chao went to the 2nd floor and went to find a place to sit at the back... Talked and joked with each other. Then, called Zhao Xun to come over and 10 minutes later, he came. When he came, we went outside of the library to wait for Ying Jie and Aron and to my surprise, I saw Kelly behind of Zhao Xun when he was walking to me. Hais.... So, waited for Ying Jie and Aron outside. Then 5 minutes later, he came along. Walked around Bedok Interchange. Went to NTUC Fairprice and bought tidbits. Then walked home with Ying Jie, Chu Han, Zhi Kian and Zhao Xun. Reached home liao then went to play basketball with Chu Han and Zhi Kian.. Played till 6.48 pm. Went home, showered, watched Channel 8 and used the com...

Good luck for CA2 everyone....

No comments: