Monday, August 18, 2008

Hais... Was feeling down the whole day again... Woke up at 6.10 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to wait for the bus. Went to school with Zhao Xun, Chu Han, Zhi Kian, my brother and Adenan... Had English and Maths paper for today. Ended at 12..30 pm. Went to the canteen and wanted to go somewhere but don't know where to decide. Went to the bubble tea shop, Tropical with Chu Han, Zhi Kian and Jeffery. Walked in the rain from school to bedok. Hais... Felt really down these two days... Listened to songs while walking in the rain... Reached bedok liao then saw Jian Hao, Siti, Hirin and Bryan outside of Macdonald's. Walked around the whole of bedok interchange vicinity. Went to NTUC then Ying Jie called at 2.30 pm asking where I was. So, I told him to meet me at 'SportsLink'. When he reach liao then went to Bedok Library. Saw Bing Chao on the way there and then Haslinda came down from the 3rd floor. Went up and saw the co. Then, slacked for awhile, Zhi Kian went to sit with his gan mei.. Then, me, Chu Han and Ying Jie PS-ed Zhi Kian. Hahahah ! Went to Macdonald's to see who was there uh.. Sat with Pei Ni and Mei Fong.. Mei Fong kept on touching my ear, rubbing my ear. Hahaha.. Sat with them till they went home uh... Then, we took bus home uh.. Hais... Decided to play basketball, hoping that it would cheer me up or something... Saw Chee Kah and co. there. Played together with him... Went home at 6.48 pm. Showered, ate dinner watched TV and walked around my neighbourhood with my brother, Chu Han and Zhi Kian.. Then, went back home...

Hais... Why am I feeling so down these days...??

No comments: