Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today was damn freakin boring~!! Damn.. I can't hold out for just another second... Had nothing to do just sitting at home and staring at the four walls in my room. Hais... Woke up at 9 am. Called Kelly (: right after I woke up. Well, she asked me to call her when I woke up but she "scolded" me instead. Hahaha. Cute luh (: So, showered, ate breakfast and watched TV. Had a engagement/exchange of ring function next door. So, there's a big number of people just outside the door. Called Kelly again at 11 am. Talked for an hour. Hahaha... Then, I went out and walked around my neighbourhood as I was feeling 'down' ? Not sure uh... Suddenly felt so emo and wanted to be left alone. So, I went to an open space just nearby my block. Sat for an hour or more. Had thoughts running through my mind especially her.. Then, went up again.. There were alot of relatives of my neighbour uh.. Blocked the way to my door as well.. Hahaha.. So, used the com till 4++. Called her once more but then after a minute or so, kup phone liao uh.. Maybe her battery's dead uh.. So, waited for sometime and tried calling her but can't get through. There's totally nothing for me to do at home uh... So, went down to emo again and listened to my mp3 as well.. It's odd luh.. Suddenly mood swing. While sitting, had a mosquito bite on my neck, then my hand. Hahaha.. Saw the bloody mosquito and it seems somewhat familiar to an Aedes mosquito as I saw it had stripes all over.. Nahh~ Nothing's gonna happen to me... Lols.. If suddenly I tio dengue fever then zai lahh... Hahaha.. Went back up and the function is over. Showered, cooked dinner and watched TV. Listened to the PM's National Day Speech Rally.. Then, used the com and watch DrumLine.

Odd...


No comments: