Saturday, August 16, 2008

So, today was an extra boring day... Had nothing much to do at home. Woke up at 7.28 am and had calls from people.. Then, slept back till 9.55 am. Woke up and showered. Used the com for awhile then had to buy lunch and deliver it to my mum. Buy liao then went to her workplace, Chai Chee Industrial Park. Then, took bus 222 home. Gave Zhao Xun a packet of fried noodles. Then, went back. Used the com once again. Called Kelly (: as I missed her damn loads luh~ Hahaha.. Talked with her for about an hour till 4.18 pm. Then, me, Zhi Kian and Chu Han decided to play basketball but when we went to our court, it was sealed up. So, we went to Fengshan CC to play. While walking to Fengshan CC, I called Kelly once again and talked with her. As we reached Fengshan CC, the ring was locked. Hais... -.- Then, went home but Chu Han and Zhi Kian went to Bedok CC. Was still talking to Kelly on the phone. Reached home liao, then told her that I'll call her back at night uh.. So, showered, ate dinner, used the com and watching TV now...

So, yea... The day was an extra boring day...


Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

No comments: