Friday, August 15, 2008

Woke up at 6 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to school not with Zhao Xun as he woke up late again. -.- So, went to school alone. Went to the canteen and while on the way, saw Jia Ming and Madeline (?) Place my bag at the canteen and went to the parade square, seeing Yusoff all alone, I sat with him. Chatted with him till the bell rang. Then, took my bag and went to the hall to assemble. Had English, Science for two whole hours and the after recess would be Maths. During those two whole hours of Science, I did an essay. During recess, was feeling like I was fasting.. Lols... After recess, went for Maths and had a test. After that, was dismissed at 12.30 pm. Went to the canteen, slacked, joked around and after awhile, called Kelly asking for her whereabouts. Then, she called me back and I told her that I was at the canteen. So, she came down with her co. and sat on one side. They bought lunch uh.. Then, me, Chu Han and Jeffery went to the basketball court while Kelly and co. went and placed their bags at the sitting area outside of Palm Cove. Then, went and played basketball together. Threw the ball and it somewhat hit Kelly uh.. (Sorry, babe) So, went to the canteen to slack as it was quite hot. Bought drinks and sat with Wei Jian. Joked around, talked and etc. Then along came Shiping, Zhao Xun, Wee Kiat and Zheng Wen. Then, Kelly and co. went off first as they are going to a friend's place. She called me, asking what time I was going home, so I wasn't sure. Decided to go to bubble tea shop, Tropical for some drinks and food. Then, saw Kelly and co. at there as well. Happy to see her again.. Hahaha. So, called Zhao Xun to come over and waited for his arrival. After they arrived, bought a packet of fries and took bus to Bedok. We wanted to go to Bedok Library as He Tong, Farina and Shafikah was there. Took the second bus but Zhao Xun, Wei Jian, Wee Kiat and Zheng Wen chased the first bus. On the bus, Kelly called me. Hahaha :D talked for awhile then reached Bedok, but not with Zhao Xun as he took one round, was about to go to the library went we saw Bing Chao and co. there. Went in and chatted for awhile then off to the library. Went to the 3rd floor. Did my science project. (It's very RARE to see me actually doing my home works/projects) :D So, after some time, we went home. Me, Zhao Xun and Chu Han decided to walk home. While walking, called her as I missed her. Hahaha :D Then, went opposite as Zhao Xun wanted to get his spectacles. Then, went home. Showered and used the com.


Enmity between family members...


I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.

No comments: