Thursday, August 14, 2008

Woke up at 6 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to school but not with Zhao Xun. I guess he woke up late ? Lols. So, went to school and reached at 6.49 am. Went to the canteen and sat with Shikin, Yuni and Hidayah. Then came along He Tong and Charlotte. Chit chatted and joked around with each other. Then, went off to the hall after the bell rang. Had CPA for two whole hours. Damn sian luh... See the bloody Pearl Saw's face... One look and you'll vomit blood, especially the way she talk. After CPA had MT. Once again, Mdm Zainah was absent and a relieve teacher took our class. After recess had English. Then assembly. Had a talk on Cyberblahblahblah.. Then, both classes 321 and 322 were held back. Due to our attitude and behaviour. Then, went to the canteen and while going out of the hall, saw Kelly and co. Placed my bag at the canteen then went up again to wait for Chu Han and hoping to see her again (: So, waited for Chu Han then went down to the canteen. He placed his bag at the canteen then Jeffery tagged along with us and we went to the basketball court to see who were playing basketball. So, there were a number of people playing uh. Ryan and co. so, both me and Chu Han joined in. Played for awhile then went to the toilet, then went to the sitting area and sat with Tyron and Faizul. Then, they left and Wei Jian sat with us. Joked around then we took our bags and went back to the sitting area. So, me, Jeffery, Chu han sat together. Kelly and co. were sitted one table away from us. So, Wei Jian sat with us. Played with the Rubix Cube which was with Chu Han, then along came Kelly. We joked around with them then at 3++ pm, Wah Jing called me and asking me whether I wanna go home, so I said I was going home. So, yea... He tagged along with us as well. Went to the bubble tea shop, Tropical with Kelly and co. together with Chu Han, Jeffery and Wah Jing. So, after buying our drinks, we went to the bus stop at the back as Kelly and co. wanted to go there. So, went there, joked around with them as well. Lols ! Kept on joking around and around. Then along came a double decker bus, but decided not to take it as there were alot of ITE Central students boarding it. Wah Jing boarded it, leaving me, Chu Han, Jeffery with Kelly and co. Lols... So, another double decker bus came along after a few minutes. Went upstairs and sat at the back. Joked around still and laughed alot uh.. Decided to drop at the last station. But, unfortunately, the bus had stopped at the last station, but we didn't manage to drop. Hahaha... So, we dropped at where every buses parked at. Lols ! So, alighted and walked to bus 7 and 40 bus waiting area. Jeffery waited for bus 40 while Kelly and co. waited for bus 7. After Kelly and co. had boarded their bus, both me and Chu Han took bus home. Reached home at 4.08 pm. Showered, did my science project which is a first for me doing homework. Hahahaha ! You rarely see me do some homework or revisions.


So, that's it then..

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

No comments: