Friday, August 22, 2008

Woke up at 6.15 am. It was late for me uh... So, rushed while showering and didn't eat breakfast. Went to the bus stop and sms-ed Zhao Xun to come to the bus stop... Went to school with Zhao Xun, Chu Han and Zhi Kian. Had lessons as per normal.. Science sucks sia.. Only got 11/40... While for Maths, got 26/35.. Good for me uh.. Hahaha... Then, had Band after school. Wohoo~! Finally ! Well, arranged the furnitures at Mr.Lee Lai Peng's homeroom. The junior band went to Mr.Lee Lai Peng's homeroom while the senior band went to Mdm.Nava's homeroom. After falling out, SLs had to report but Zhao Xun had something to do.. So, I took over his place. Wah Jing talked about the discipline of the band.. Hais... If only I could do something about it.. ButI had no power nor rank.. Lols ! So, we were taught of our R.O.D's performance. So, after that was combined music at the canteen.. Had to clear up Mr.Lee Lai Peng's homeroom all by myself.. Damn ! His room is bloody dusty... Swept the classroom and had a mountain of dust.. Hahaha... Then, went to the canteen but my trombone is not setted up. So, ran all the way up and set up my trombone and ran all the way down.. Wanted to catch my breath but instead I played Bb concert with the band.. Hahaha... Had to hold for 16 counts.. Damn ! No breath >< Hahaha.. Then used 'I Recommend' and practised.. Then, at 6 pm, we finally had the chance to play 'Blue Ridge Saga' but it wasn't the whole of the song.. Boring lorh~ Then, after band went to the bubble tea shop, Tropical and bought drinks and food. Buy liao then took bus home. Showered, cooked and had dinner, watched TV and used the com...

Changes... Hais..

No comments: