Saturday, August 15, 2009

Went to watch movie with Bing, Lotte, Jacq, Bryan and Jian Hao at the last minute as Bing wanted me to tag along and so, I did. Watched 'G.I Joe'. A damn bloody good movie. Worth watching. Went all the way to Orchard Rd. LOL. Was with Bing all the way till home while Bryan and Co. were together. Luckily there's me for Bing. LOL. At first, they wanted to watch 'UP' in 3D but was too ex ;x So they decided to watch 'Where got ghost ?' but the next time slot was at 7 pm. LOL. So, watched 'G.I Joe'. After buying the tickets, Lotte and Jacq wanted to buy "high class cookies" (Famous Amos Cookies). So, both me and Bing bought "low class cookies" from 7-11. LOL ! But, the taste is quite the same as the "high class cookies". Yummy ! :D 1 for a dollar while 3 for $2. So we bought 6 for $4 :D After the movie, went home straight as I have AI practice later at 6.30 pm. Reached home, saw my grand aunt and practiced my trombone for awhile and off I went. To meet Double 'G' at Bedok Interchange, bus 16 waiting area. Didn't play as good. Need to improve myself. Well, I better get more good in playing. After practice, went to KFC for dinner. Ate so much. Hahahahha ! Well, that's it for today.

No comments: