Thursday, August 20, 2009

For the past two days, I went to Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music for the Boston Brass Masterclass concert and brass clinic.

Tuesday;
While slacking at my area. Bing called me asking me to go together with them. So, I went off. Leaving Chu Han all by himself. LOL. Bus-ed down to Bedok Inter. The rest of the brass mates went off first. Met Bing, He Tong and Adrain(the short one) LOL. The three of us, stood directly around him in the MRT. LOL. So, we reached Clementi and took 96 from Clementi Temp Int. The brass quintet consists of two trumpets(Jose Sibaja and Jeff Conner), one trombone/euphonium(Lance LaDuke), one horn(Chris Castellanos) and one tuba(Andrew Hitz). We met the rest of the brass mates at the bus stop. Sat beside Mr Poh. LOL ! The concert ended at 9.30 pm. The bus was packed. So, we walked to the bus stop before where we were at. Too bad for both me and Bing. Everyone got up the bus except both of us D: So, we..... RAN ! HAHAHA. We chased the bus. Damn fun ! :D In the end, we walked to the bus stop at Blk 410 and took 151 there. Took MRT. Bing alighted at Bedok while I alighted at Tanah Merah.

Wednesday;
Bing asked me to go to the Boston Brass Masterclass Brass Clinic with them. Took our instruments from the brass store. Slacked at Palm Cove for awhile then off I went to Bing's place. He was still at 'Tropical' when I called him. So, waited for him under the block. He came after 5 minutes later. Went up. Jeremy came later. Played trombone for awhile. Showered. LOL. We were playing Devil May Cry 4 till 5 pm. It rained earlier, before we headed out. Went to the hair salon where both me and Bing got our haircut at. Bing wanted to style his hair and so does Jeremy. Then, we cab-ed down to Yong Siew Toh Conservatory. The brass clinic was great. Laughter and knowledge. The bus was packed once again. Walked again. LOL ! Bing, Wei Jian and Yan Zhi went off ahead. Leaving me and my friend. Walked the wrong. Ooops ! ;x Walked back and took bus 96. Three of them were waiting for us. At least there's someone waiting. Took the MRT back to Bedok and guess what ? I had to top up. Lucky for me, I've got extra cash with me. Went to MacDonald's and saw the rest. Ate some of their food :D and went home. LOL !

Today;
Nothing much happened today. Played Audi. Like finally. New songs are now available. That's better :D LOL.

No comments: