Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Had English paper today. It was nothing for me. Hahaha. Had an NE quiz after English paper 2. The quiz was fun (: Then, sat with Janice and Co. Crappy as always. Then, called Chu Han to come over but he was taking his bloody sweet time of his. Couldn't wait any longer. So, went to the canteend and find him. Went to 'Tropical' and bought some refreshments. Then along came Zhi Kian. Went to Bedok Interchange to extend my monthly ticket for my EZ-link. Then, walked around. Went to Mac's and saw Mei Ting and Jing Ying. Sat with them. Regretted. They were damn noisy. The whole of Mac's was full of both their voices -.- I was trying to read my book and their voices were stuck inside of my head. Like wth -.- Hahaha. Then, went to extend the monthly ticket and saw my mum. Then, saw Ying Jie and we walked around Bedok. Saw Zhi Kian's mum and went to buy some CDs. Went to 'BlueMax'. Then, Zhao Xun came in and after some time there, we walked home while both Mei Ting and Jing Ying took bus home.

No comments: