Friday, March 27, 2009

Went to sleep over at my aunt's place as my cousin wanted to go home from my place after claiming that he wants to "sleep" over at my place. Sent him back home, slept over at my aunt's place. Slept at 1 am and woke up at 7 am. Then, went back to my place and sent both my cousins to school just nearby my block. Wanted to go back to sleep but can't. So watched TV till 12 and changed into my school P.E attire. Went for band. How great ? Had a whole week's MC and I only turned up for band. After some time in band, around 4.30 pm, Mdm Nava wanted to see me. Probably about this particular reason and it was spot on ! Both Mr.Lionel Poh and Ndm Nava talked to me about the matter. Then was sent home because of this. Hais.. If I were to attend tomorrow's practice, then I won't be able to play my instrument. Ah~

No comments: