Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today, woke up at 11 am and got a call from Asyraf asking me whether I'm going to visit Elham. So, yea. Showered, had breakfast and went to find Asyraf, Shikin, Yuni and Syahidah. Reached Bedok and went to find them at MacDonald's but they weren't there and got a call from Asyraf again. Saw him over at the other side of the road. So, both of us went into MacDonald's and sat down waiting for the rest. Both Shikin and Yuni came after some time. Then came along Syahidah. Took 66 to KK Children & Women's hospital. Went up to 7th floor and to Elham's ward. Talked and then He Tong, Yu Shen and Shafikah came. Then the four of us went for lunch while the three of them accompanied Elham. Ate for an hour or more then went up again. Saw the three of them outside at the waiting area as Elham's relatives came over to visit him. Waited till his relatives came out and while waiting, both Joel and Fakhrina came. After some time later, Elham's relative came out and we bade farewell to them and went in. After some time later, Syahidah went home and we kept talking and talking till Aidil came. Elham and gang wanted to go to Deli'France but it was time for him to have his dinner. He didn't want to eat but we kept pestering him to eat. Aidil fed him the remainings of the dinner. Then, they went to Deli'France. Went with them and the three of us, me, Shikin and Yuni bought a chocolate chip cookie each. It was big. after buying, we bade farewell to them and Elham, took 66 back to Bedok while Asyraf, Yuni and Shikin alighted at their bus stop. Topped up my EZ-link card and walked back home.



Yesterday, had band. Wasn't supposed to go as Mdm Nava forbids me but I asked Mr Poh and he allowed me but if he told me if I can't play my trombone then don't play it. Had a game of Captain's Ball till 10 am. Couldn't play and didn't had fun, well who asked me to sustain an injury ? So, after the game, had a 5 minute brake and had sectionals. Didn't join in the sectional but took Band B for sectional. I've been wanting to take them for sectional. Then it was lunch break till 1 pm. Had a breaking news that Vania had banged into a wall and her tooth cracked or came off. Then combined in the MPR and saw both Mr Poh and Mr Yap outside. Mr Poh asked me whether I can play and I said I could, so he asked me to play. Did the usuals. Then, went for sectionals. After doing what we were supposed to do during sectionals, we had a chat with each other. Then, combined back in the MPR but packed up after settling down. Dismissed and went for AudioImage(AI) practice. But before that, went to MacDonald's with Asyraf, Shikin and Yuni. Saw band members including BTMB and Mr Poh and Co. Joel is just being an EXTRA with them. Hahaha. Took 16 and saw Khairuddin and Ibrahim at the waiting area. We laughed like hell of a kind till we reached Siglap CC and we kept on laughing. I was drinking water and couldn't control myself from laughing and spat out the water. Twice ! I was eating my medication too and I spat it out as well. Started rehearsel and gave us to read 'Les Miserables, Symphony No.2, American Graphity, West Side Story' and that's it I guess. Went home after that.

No comments: