Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there ! ;DD

Woke up at 5.45 am. Showered, ate breakfast then went to Zhao Xun's place and to the bus stop. Went to school with Chu Han but not Zhi Kian. Haha.. Was hoping that Candy would be in the bus and to my astonishment, she's in the bus too ! Haha :DDD So, went upstairs of the double decker and Candy sms-ed me, asking whether did I board the bus.. Haha :DDD So, reached school at 6.48 am. Then, went to the canteen and to the hall. Go hall is to see her de, but didn't talk nia.. Haha.. Then, the school had organised a 'PowerWalk' around the Chai Chee neighbourhood. Boring lahh~ haha... Then, after the 'PowerWalk', had to assemble to our homeroom then assembled at the hall at 9.20 am. The hall damn dusty lah sia.. -.- So, sat accordingly to classes in rows.. Had a performance by the 'Angklung' Band followed by the ELDDS and then the Modern Dance Troupe.. Enjoyed it uh.. Then, was dismissed uh.. Next week is Fasting Month luh.. Sian.. Then, me, Chu Han, Zhi Kian, my brother waited for both Sherilyn and Chee Kah at the bubble tea shop, Tropical. Gregory damn extra lah sia... We were all going back to our primary school to meet our teachers and he is an extra -.- So, at 12.36 pm, Chee Kah came followed by Sherilyn.. She has not change much uh.. Haha. Still the same appearence. Then, went to East Coast Primary School, tried to find as many of our teachers as we could. First teacher was Mr Sunny Goh(he's a great and friendly guy) then we met Ms Sally Koh, Ms Hazel Low, then we went to Block D to find our former primary 6 teacher, Mrs Krishnan. She's changed. She's become older. Haha.. Every teacher of ours were shocked to hear that we're already in Sec 4. Haha.. So, after our ex-student meet former teachers had ended, we went to Bedok Macdonald's to slack. Nothing to do mah, so went there and slacked lor. Haha. Chat and joked around with each other but gregory's still an extra. We were trying to catch some fond memories of ours and he's sitting down there.. -.- So, both my brother and Gregory went home first. Candy was watching WALL.E with her friends. So, she sms-ed me as she wanted to see me.. Haha, finally can see her alone uh but just for a short while. Even though it's just a short while, it's still worth it :DDD Missed her damn loads luh~ haha :P So, chatted with her for awhile. Then, she went back in and I went back in and sat with my co. Chatted and joked around still. Then, at 3.30 pm, we decided to go home.. Haha.. All tired out already. Sat there for about two hours or so ? Hahaha. Took bus 222 together while Chu Han and Chee Kah don't know go where luh.. Haha.. So, me, Sherilyn and Zhi Kian took bus 222 home. Then, Zhi Kian wanted to go to my place, so go lor.. Nothing much to do at his home as well.. Came to my place, watched 'Hitman Reborn' and there stood Gregory playing my PS2 -.- I was damn tired luh, so I took an hour nap.. Woke up liao still tired.. Haha.. So, showered, ate dinner and watched TV.. Then used the com..

That's it then.. Hahaha...

No comments: