Friday, July 18, 2008

Malik T-Bonist's BACK for more !! ;DD

Woohooo~! I'm back in business, people ! ;D After school went for band to teach my section mates on music and such. So, the main band was given 'Majulah Singapura' score and had to complete it by today. The song very easy lahh, just that the main band took more time than expected to practice. After some time being in the Multi-Purpose room with the main band, Wah Jing called for me to go to the Band room as Mr.Poh called for me. I thought I was in trouble sia... Haha, but to my astonishment, he gave me a chance to go back to band as I was too committed in it as I always come and teach my section whenever there's practice. So, I was freakingly high and shocked uh. Haha, as I went out of the band room, Atikah and Farina congratulated me uh. Haha, then along came Sayidah, she congratulated me as well. Thanks, girls ! ;D So, went back to Multi-Purpose with a neutral face on and after Winston had stopped the band from playing, I gleed with joy and jumped around. Hahaha. Then, went back to the Band room and set up my trombone uh and went back to the Multi-Purpose room. Played 'Majulah Singapura'. Sia lah... Zai sia, I just came and could play the whole song. Hahaha. Then at around 5.30 pm, combined in the Music Room. No space sia. The whole of the band was in the Music Room uh. Haha. After that, Mr.Poh talked to us about our attendance in band, attitude towards band. Everything was just dropping uh. Both attendance and attitude sucks to the core uh. If they really feel like quitting, then the door is always open for them to go out. So, after the lecture given by Mr.Poh, we had marching. Swee lah, long time didn't sweat so much while marching. Haha. So fun, but got stomach cramp after all that marching :/ So, tio 50 counts of 4 Jumping Jacks. Then, did marching again. Everyone all look like zombie sia... Just because of having Indoor category for year 2009 doesn't mean that they can slack. Hais... Approximately, 5 people were not well. Vania was sent home by Mr.Poh. Haha, I think the minute Mr.Poh drives, she'll be even more sick :/ So, went to bubble tea shop for some refreshments and went home. Suey sia, Ying Jie's handphone was spoiled. He accidentally stepped on it while changing to his P.E shorts. Aiyo... So, to all band members, please buck up on your music and attendance uh. Hope that the band won't drop any smaller.


See ya ! ;D

No comments: