Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Racial Harmony Day today. So, wore my ethnic costume and went to Zhao xun's place. Went to school together. Early morning, wore black ethnic costume sia... Hahaha. So, went to the canteen and it was filled with colours uh. Lols. So, went to class and had some light breakfast supplied by the school. Had lesson till 9 am as I had to prepare the food stall of my class. We sold, 'Fried Bee Hoon', cakes and kebabs. So, at 10.30 am, I had to go for my 'Inter-House Basketball'. So, first match was Atlas against Alphine. Then, Andes against Rockies. My team like shit sia... I'm like the only sec 3 there uh. The rest are, 1 sec 2 and 4 sec 1s. Kns... When one of us got the ball and went to our goal, the rest are just walking behind uh. Taking their own sweet times. So, we won the match against Rockies. After that, the final match, Andes against Atlas. Guai lan sia... Most of them are from basketball team or are basketball members uh. Fuck them lah hor... So, lost the match against Atlas. People guai lan uh... Hais... So, after the 'Inter-House' Basketball' ended, went to change back into my ethnic costume. Then, went to the hall for some 'Racial Harmony Day' performance. The whole procedure ended at 1.30 pm. So, went down to the canteen as always. Then, Zhao Xun, Ming Kwang, Azri and He Tong played chess. Lame sia~ Haha. Then, went to the bubble tea shop, after that went to KFC. Dots... Go bubble tea shop liao not enough, go to KFC. Hahaha. So, after eating at KFC, went home with Zhao Xun and Ying Jie.
Then, took bus 9 and went home. So, went for an half and hour jog around the neighbourhood once more. After that, went home, showered, ate my dinner and now, online and blogging uh. Haha.

No comments: