Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today, went school with Zhao Xun as per normal. Received a bulletin on an 'Inter-class 3 on 3 basketball competition'. So, Zhang Yang asked me whether I want to join him, so just joined uh, bo bian... After school, ended at 1 pm, went to the canteen and had a meeting on the stall on this coming thursday, for the 'Racial Harmony Day' celebration. Then, waited for some people uh. Zhi Kian, Zhao Xun and He Tong came by and sat together. Took PSP from Zhi Kian and played. Shared it with Zhao Xun and He tong as they are duper bored~. Hahaha. Then, at some time, Joel came by and sat with us. So, he wanted to play "my" PSP, but I guai lan-ed with him first. Hahaha. So, shoot him till he have nothing else to say then finally borrowed him "my" PSP. Haha. At some time, Ying Jie came by then Vania and Tan Hui came along. We, bought 'fried carrot cake' from stall 4, 'Wok With Vegetables'. Then, after eating, went to the bus stop. Vania gave us chewing gum, but Joel didn't get any. Haha~ So, I shoot-ed Joel once more. I just love shooting people uh. Lols ! So, took one stick of chewing gum from Vania and gave it to Joel with some circumstances. Haha. Joel tio shoot by ME again. Hahaha~ So, boarded the bus, went to Zhao Xun's place with Ying Jie as well. Used the com and played a lil' of 'Counter Strike'. Damn, I suck in it. Haha. So, stayed at Zhao Xun's place till 5.48 pm then sent YIng Jie. Zhao Xun's mum gave Ying Jie two pairs of sneakers which Zhao Xun's brother can't wear it any longer. So, Ying Jie tried both of it and it fitted him. So, he brought it home. After sending Ying Jie home, went home and changed and went for jogging. Jogged the whole of my neighbourhood till 6.45 pm. After that, sent my cousins home and went to the neighbourhood NTUC with my grandma. Bought our daily neccesities and went home. Showered and ate my dinner after that. Then, now using the com and watching tv. Haha.

See ya, people ;D

No comments: