Monday, July 14, 2008

Blah, blah, blah... Today was quite ok uh. Did things as usual. Went to school with Zhao Xun always. Haha. So, during morning assembly, damn suey sia. Forgotten to bring my reading materials again >< So, borrowed a book from Chu Han but in the end, had to stand up as he was not reading any book and took back his from me. So, after English had P.E lesson. Damn suey uh, don't know the reason why did I happen to fail my 2.4km run. Hais... So, had to re-test and ran 9 laps around the field. Damn it, was hoping to pass but due to my not having breakfast and headache, I can't keep up. After running, had a severe headache. After my failure, went to the parade square for volleyball. Halfway playing, had a severe headache once more. So, stopped playing. After that, had CPA lesson then recess then Science. For Science, I can only say that I'm hopeless in it. Can't even understand what Mr.Poh is crapping about. Hais... So, after Science went down to the canteen and played PSP till 1.30 pm. At around 1.18 pm, got a message from Zhi Kian saying that there's some problem uh. So, waited till he came down and those involved in the somewhat problem as well. So, chit chatted till we went to the back of our school to settle the problem with some party. (Sorry guys, don't want to brief to all of you any longer.) So, after that, went to the canteen, sat and played PSP with Zhi Kian, Zhao Xun and Jeffrey. Then, Liang Ting called me to comfort QIao En considering about her relationship with Jia Hao. Hais... So, joked around till she's finally feeling better. After that went up to the library but it was closing soon so, sat outside of the library and waited for Wee Yin and then went to 'Tropical'. Had some food and drinks then went home. Reached home at around 5.38 pm then showered and so, now using the com.

No comments: