Sunday, July 27, 2008

Super Boredom !

So, woke up at 9.15 am, showered and watched TV till 11.30 am. Then, played a lil of PS2 and used the com. Well, nothing much to do today. This is the first time that I didn't go out. Hahaha... So, today my elder brother's going back for NS. While waiting, practiced my trombone till it's time to depart. My mother and Emma sent him to the departure point, which is at Pasir Ris Interchange. So, we took bus 24 to Tanah Merah Station and then took MRT to Pasir Ris. So, when we reached, there were alot of NS recruits everywhere. Haha. Then, it's time to bid farewell to my elder brother. So, Emma went off first, while my mum and me went to WhiteSands. Then, went to 'Polar Puffs & Cakes, then to Burger King and ate. Then, took MRT to Tanah Merah Station and walked home. Reached home and showered. There's nothing much to post on today.

So, ya, that's all...

No comments: