Monday, July 28, 2008

So, today was as per normal. Went to school with Zhao Xun. School ended at 12.30 pm. So, was told that there was band for the National Day rehearsal, but damn, it got postponed. Wasted my time uh. I rushed all the way to school after going home. So, reached school and went to canteen. Then, I was told that band was postponed. So, slacked with Zhao Xun, Ying Jie, Yu Sheng, He Tong and Jia Feng. He Tong went up to the library, leaving his bag behind at the canteen. So, the rest of us, chit chat till 4 pm. After that, called He Tong to take his bag as we were going home. So, went to the parade square and 'di siao siao'. Hahaha. All of us started to march as we got nothing better to do :D So, after that went to 'Tropical', bubble tea shop. Bought our drinks and food and off we went home. So, watched channel 8 till 6.30 pm and slept up till 9.45 pm. Damn ! Missed my 7 pm and 9 pm programmes on channel 8... So, now I'm blogging.

So, ya, it ends here..

No comments: