Monday, February 8, 2010

Today, went for a swim at Tampines Swimming Complex with the same co. as yesterday but Ming Kwang(the one whom suggested swimming today) didn't turn up, due to some problems at home(what he told me). So, only Asyraf and Bryan turned up. Well, we had some amount of fun still :D Woohooo ! Hahahaha. Swam till 6.30 pm and headed to KFC for our dinner. Ahh~ What a meal I had. Shrooms burger and large Pepsi and mashed potato ! :D

Edit-ed;
But before meeting them, I went to City Hall. To find Guan Guan at his workplace. Gave him $50. Money fly~ T.T But I believe, this would be a good investment :D $20 for the Yamaha 51 small shank mouthpiece and $30 for my Arban book. Woohooo~

Yesterday, went to the gym with Asyraf, Bryan and Ming Kwang, at Tampines. My first time there though. Haha. Did a good workout although it was an hour of workout. I came late, that explains the short workout. Hah. After that, went to have dinner at BBQ Chicken. First time there too ? HAHAHA. Oh my.. I seriously have no life. Hah.

No comments: