Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself.. Yesterday was my birthday. Yeah. Sigh. Today AudioImage Wind Ensemble's performance ! :D Singaporean Wind Music Showcase. Full house. That's a good thing but then again, we want more audience ! :D HAHAHA. I'm beat right now.. Sigh. Although I'm 18, it sucks. Nothing much happened yesterday. Had TJ Open House performance. It was great performing with them. LOL. Not even a single soul gave me a present D: And I'm shocked to see that my twin got a present from his friends o.o Perhaps, I'm a loner. I've always been alone. HAHAHA. Can't be helped anyway. Sigh. Thanks TJCSB :D It's been great playing music with all of you. HAH ! I had my first ever birthday cake, yesterday. Pathetic right ? To have the first ever birthday cake when you only turn 18. Pffft -.- I'm dead tired.


Edited; I did receive a birthday present yesterday. And it was a merit bursary ! :D

No comments: