Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Had lunch with Chen Shan at Bedok Mac's. She was late, an hour late. LOLOL. Well, it's alright though :D I don't mind waiting. Hahaha. Well, she had Double Cheeseburger meal while I had my main meal, McSpicy Upsized. The chicken tasted a lil' weird. Lol. So, talked and talked and talked for like 2 hours or more. Went off to Watsons as she wanted to buy some stuffs. Hah. She didn't know what she wanted to buy and I didn't know what she wanted to buy in the first place. So, looked around Watsons. Facial wash, face cream, pimple cream, whatever cream. Hahaha. And she's really funny. She went up to something which she didn't know and I know what it was, and so, she couldn't tell what it was and then I told. She was shocked. HAHAHAHA. Ownage~ :D So, went off at 7.30 pm. At least I didn't rot for the whole day of today :D

No comments: