Friday, November 20, 2009

I feel exhausted but then again, I'll still be full of energy. Well, that's Malik for you :D Wuahahaha. Had TJCSB practice today. From 9am~12pm. Had sectionals. Same three pieces; Journey, Ponyo and Jungle. Dismissed and off I went to Ping Yi. Yet another practice, but they're rehearsing for R.O.D, which is tomorrow. I'm all vexed and confused on what to wear tomorrow. My bottom that is. I've already got my top but couldn't get my bottom. So, I have to make do with whatever I have in my wardrobe. Tsk. I had yet another practice at 7pm~9pm. TJCSB Alumni practice. Was asked by my SL whether do I want to stay and play along with them and so, I agreed. Why not ? :D I mean, there's a great opportunity for me to learn and also, playing music with others. That's cool. But, the outcome of the Alumni practice was bad. Not many turned up but I've got the pieces which they'll be playing. Chester Overture for Band, American Graffiti XIX and Japanese Graffiti XIV. Yeah.

No comments: