Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3; Fine day.

I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have. I miss you. Woke up at 9.30 am. Showered, changed and bought something for my Grandma. Then off I went to Bedok to meet up with Hong Guan and Co. Felix, Hong Guan, Hong Lim and Ben were already there. Decided to have breakfast at Mac's as I haven't had mine yet. Then Zhi An came and some few minutes later, Judy came. Took 31 to TM. Played arcade. Tekken 6. Huat ah ! HAHAHAHA. Then to CS. Again, Tekken 6. Hah. Had lunch at LJS. And off we went to Vivo. Couldn't top up my ez-link just because my $10 note was torn -.- It's still money -.- Lucky I could have it exchanged. Hah. Walked around Vivo and bought Xtreme Sour candy from Candy Empire. Shared it with Felix. Went up to Sky Park and took pictures. Home after that :D

No comments: