Thursday, October 15, 2009

Had a graduation night(?) today. Which started at 11 am and they called it a graduation night ? WTF. Supposed to be prom night, but instead, they changed it to graduation night and in this case, we have to be in full school uniform. Fuck ! _|_ I swear, that it wasted my time. But, was worth it. Today, officially marks the day which we've graduated from secondary school. The buffet was... ok ? Ate lunch together with Winston, De Yuan, Chen Shen, Alan, Zhi Kian, Samuel, James, Shindy, Puey Hoon, Ya Ling. Took pictures with great friends whom had been with me since the day I went into primary and secondary school. A new journey will be starting soon. Once I get my N level results. Wonder where will I be able to go to and what course would I be able to take ? After the party, played basketball. A final game of basketball with Winston and Co. in school. Had fun. Obviously. Haha :D Since they were great friends :D Well, a message to you guys. Good luck and all the best for your O level, alright ? :D

No comments: