Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So, yeah. Today went to school for stock check of instruments and my section's marching, but in the end, none. As I reached school, went up to the band room, my section was there, sitting down -.- They told me that Mr Choy was inside, taking the brass sections in warming up. Then, Mr Poh came. Set up my trombone, played a few songs till the sec 1s were dismissed. Went to the bubble tea shop, MacDonald's then to Bing's place :D LOL ! Went to the Cash Converter before that. Bing wanted to look for his keyboard which he so wanted to buy, it just costs $59 ! How great is that ? LOL ! So, Zhao Xun paid it for him first and He Tong will have to repay Zhao Xun the amount back. Walked to Bing's place. There were me, Zhao Xun and Qin Da. Helped Bing to set up the keyboard and cleaned it. Then, played Audi ! :D Played till 6.30 pm. LOL ! Then went home :D

No comments: