Monday, June 8, 2009

Had Music class today. Came to school at 7.49 am, everyone had to assemble at the parade square for temperature taking -.- Assembled with the band. After the taking of temperatures, went off for Music class. Printed out my scores, which I may need for the coursework. Did Sibelius. Finished at 11 am, went off for band to help out. Went into the Music Room, saw Edwin taking the trombone section. Then, combined. Lunch break. Stayed in the Music Room to practise on my songs. Had lunch with my section. Sat one table apart from them. They didn't realise. Well, so be it. Sectional after lunch. Took both Eupho and Trombone sections for 'Instant Concert'. Band ended at 5. Mr Poh was pissed. Went to 'Tropical' for my usual. Went home. June holidays are getting more and more boring. Damn.

No comments: