Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today is marking day, so no school for me ! Woke up at 9.30 am. Got a missed call from Zhao Xun. Called him and he asked me to bring my instrument back to school as Jian Hao wanted to check or something ? Showered, changed to school uniform and headed to school. Reached and went to the band store. Saw Mr Poh, having a meeting with the Committee members. Jian Hao told me that I shouldn't have come. LOL ! Then, went to the foyer, took a stand and practised. Went to 'Tropical' with Wei Jian, Gowtham and Yu Shen. Bought our drinks and went home. Went home and called Chu Han to come over to my place at 1. Changed, called him to ask where he was, so we met under my block. Took bus 14 to Bedok South Secondary. Waited outside the main gate for them; Jeannie, Lin Yun, Georgina and Yong Bao. Waited till a total of 30 minutes then both Lin Yun and Georgina came out -.- Bought ice cream for each before they came out. Then they came out. LOL ! Then, both Lin Yun and Georgina kept on going into their school, so we talked with the uncle, selling ice cream. LOL ! Then, Lin Yun told us that both Jeannie and Yong Bao had Choir. Had to wait for them. After some time, Jeannie's sister came out o.o Went to the bus stop and waited for Yong Bao and Jeannie. After some time later, about half an hour or so ? Then Yong Bao came out, followed by Jeannie, 10 minutes later. LOL ! They wanted to go to ECP and play DDR again ! Hahahaha. Took 14 and alighted at Tanah Merah Station. Accompanied them till 31 came. Their bus came and we bade farewell. My mum told me that she had locked both the gate and the grill lock -.- Asked me to take the house keys from her at Changi General Hospital. Decided not to head there first, wanted to see whether did she lock both the gate and the grill lock. Eventually, she didn't lock both. Only the grill lock -.-

No comments: