Monday, May 18, 2009

Had no paper today. Woke up, did house chores. Had breakfast and watched TV till 12. It was raining heavily. Played Maple. Huat ah ! xD Stopped playing at 1.30 pm. Zhi Kian wanted to do some research for his Art Preparatory Work. Then, we went to Bedok South to buy some tidbits. Reached home and I have to take my baby cousin, Myka from 'Sparkletots'. Brought him home and I realised that I left my phone and wallet at the centre. LOL ! Went back to retrieve it and slacked with the Tan brothers. Decided to play badminton. Brought my rackets down and played. Played till one of my rackets got worn off. LOL ! Then, my mum came down, fetching my other baby cousin, Danysh home but were told that he'll end at 5.30 pm. So, my mum asked me to fetch him home later. So fetched him home at 5.30 pm. Then continued playing badminton till 6.15 pm.

No comments: