Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today was the day which Ping Yi held a carnival for her 25th anniversary. Went to school and report to Me Gabriel Wee at 7.45 am. Did some breifing then, went off to do our respective duties. The carnival was great. Went to check on the indoor sports hall of ours. Seemed ok, but after some waxing of the tiles, it'll be even better. How I wish to try the court out. The whole carnival started packing up at 2 pm. Had to place back all the chairs and tables which were used for the booths. After everything was done, I had $50 worth of coupons with me. If only I could have it refunded. Then, Mr Gabriel thanked us for everything and gave us $5 each. Velu, Arwin, Hong Guan and me. Went to 'Tropical' with Hong Guan. Gave Aunty my boxer pen as her daughter, Nicole, wanted it badly. Went home and showered. Had AI practice today. Fun, as always :D Went to meet Ibrahim under his block, but turns out that I waited at the wrong block. 117 was his, I waited at 116 instead -.- Went off to Bedok Interchange then MacDonald's. While waiting for Guan Guan, bought my meal first. Ate, then he came. Went off to wait for Khairuddin at the phonebooth. Waited for a rather long time. Took the bus and Asyraf was already inside the soundproof room 1. The practice started quite late, 8.30 pm. Practised on 'Young Man - YMCA, Mozart Pop Symphony and Sing'. After practice, went off to Bedok, everyone departed ways, leaving both Guan Guan and me. Accompanied Guan Guan to buy his supper and went home.

No comments: