Sunday, May 31, 2009

Full name : Abdul Malik B Shabudin
Nickname : Alot, which do you want ? LOL.

Current :
; Drinking - Nothing
; Eating - Nothing
; Mood - Can't explain
; Doing -Posting this post luh, obviously -.-
; Listening - Jian Jian Dan Dan-JJ Lin

Why ,Where ,What ,Who ,When ?
; Why ?
; are you quiet ?
because i ain't chatting on the phone :D
; are you blogging ?
duhh
; are you loving someone ?
can say so ?
; are you always helping ?
cause i love to :D
; are your parents working ?
yeah

; Where ?
; are you ?
bedroom
; is your phone ?
beside me
; is your love one ?
home
& anyway ,how would in know .
; is your parents ?
home
; is your bed ?
Behind me

; What ?
; are you trying t proof ?
that im blogging
; are you blogging ?
this quiz
; is the person you LOVE doing ?
I don't know ?
; are your parents doing as ?
dont know
; is your bed colour ?
blue

; Who ?
; are you ?
I am me, human :D
; are you tagging to do this quiz ?
None, was told to do so by, AMELIA ! :D
; is the person you loveee ?
mind your own business :D
; are your parents .
my parents are my parens
; is lying on your bed ?
No one

; When ?
; are you going out ?
Tomorrow, to my friend's chalet :D
; is your phone ringing ?
vibrating
; are you going out with your love one ?
Depends
; are your parents coming back ?
they're back always
; are you changing your bed sheet ?
depends

No comments: