Saturday, April 11, 2009

When we have dreams to achieve, parents may think that we're just fooling around and think that whatever dreams we want to achieve are temporary rather than permanent. What's the point of having parents if they don't support us in this category. They only know how to nag at us the moment we reach home from school or out with friends. They say that they are doing it for our own good. Hey, to me, too much nagging kills the child ! Understand ? When we're in a foul mood, they won't leave us. They'll keep on asking stupid questions time and again. Irritating us. Can't they just understand us ? I see other families are having so much fun going out, talking and laughing. But all I've got are just naggings. Looks like my dreams of having an instrument of my own are cherished. I'll have to find work, earn and save money then.

No comments: