Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's been a really really long time since I've actually posted about how PYMB is doing or what I have to say to them.

It's been a really really long time since I've seen any leaders(except for majors) in the band. I don't hear any other band members or even comittee members pushing the band through, asking them to stay focus and keep quiet.

There's just 3 more days left to SYF Indoor Central Judging Display. Be very scared but enjoy what you're playing. In order to play and sound well, one should enjoy and feel the music. If you do, then you'll have goosepimples, seriously.

Although it's Indoor for this year, you all should at least show the amount of discipline which you all have shown last year, 2008. The attendance is getting from bad to worse. I don't see much communication like I used to see. I don't see the fun in everyone whenever there's band practice. Don't just turn up for band. Turn up, have fun and enjoy practice ! That way, you'll love band even more. What's the point of turning up for band if your attitude towards band is not there or even, to me, it sucks.

Just 3 more days and both me and Winston will leave the trombone section but there's still Speech Day's performance, so yeah. You guys will still see us in band. I can sense that you guys are improving and I meant, improving alot.

So, you guys better buck up for these 3 days. Feel, enjoy, play the music and not the notes only. Good luck and do your best, PYMB.

No comments: