Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well, my day was great today until now. Woke up by my alarm which I had set at 9.30 am but went back to sleep till 10.15 am. Showered, had breakfast and went to the gym. Had 2 whole hours of a tiring and vigorous workout. Signed out at 1 pm. Went to Bedok Interchange with Din as he wanted to look at some stuffs. Then went home as there were nowhere else for us to go to. Reached home and Chu Hand came over followed by Zhi Kian. They used me com. Then, I went for a haircut. It either sucks or looks good for others. I don't know. Haha. Well, after getting my haircut, went to NTUC to buy 2 bags of Golden Royal Dragon. Went home. Showered used my com then went to Blk 77 for a game of basketball. As I said earlier, my day was great until now. While playing basketball, I guarded a guy and I jumped to block the pass but my fingers got sprained in the collision and it started to swell up when I reached home. Damn !

No comments: