Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well firstly, had a civic district trail today. Went around City Hall and knowing about Singapore's infrastructure and history. After that, went back to school at 12.20 pm. Wasted time at the canteen then went to the parade square and saw Winston and Co. playing volleyball and I joined in the fun. While playing, I sprained my left arm. How great. Haha xD Then, walked home with Zhi Kian and he came over to my place. As soon as I reached my bus stop, crossed the road, saw my brother and Gregory. Then went up together. The door grille was locked and my grandma was out having a hair cut. So both my brother and Gregory went to find her. My grandma came back and opened the door grille. Then, practiced my trombone till 5.30 pm. Then went to have an afternoon nap. Woke up at 7 pm. Showered and decided to go buy some tidbits with Zhi Kian.

No comments: