Wednesday, February 11, 2009

School was ok these two days. Went to school with her and sent her home. Haha. Today, went to Bedok Library to finish up her homework for her. After finishing them, sent her home and it was raining. Finally it rained. Singapore have been having hot weathers all the time. So, now let's have some rain once in awhile eh ? Band; I really should buck up on my sound. I hate it when the sound I produce is not up to my standard. I don't know what happened to me nor what made my sound turned out so bad. If I'm really out of the SYF Indoor, I really don't mind. I'll be happy to guide the sec 1s and 2s in Band B. But this year would be my last year in band. Just a few weeks more ? I don't know. I want to be participating for the next Outdoor, but can't. I'll graduate from school this year. This year shall be my last year.

A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together ! :]

No comments: