Saturday, February 7, 2009

Had band today. Tutors came and taught us, sections. Mr.Ronnie tutored us. Asked him questions about himself and such before getting on with the lesson. Then had lunch, combined in the MPR. Then, went to combine at the hall. After that, went to 'Tropical' to kill time, waiting for her to end her guzheng practice. Then, her message shocked me. They were all locked inside the school. So, I went to check on the main gate lock. Went back to 'Tropical' then she asked me to come to the main gate. Waited for Mr.Chen CC. He came then the girls tried climbing but the gate is full of grease all over. What the hell ?! Then they went to wash their hands and I helped Mr.Chen. Used newspapers to cover up the grease on the top of the gate. Then, Darling climbed out followed by her friend. Another friend of hers can't climb up, so I climbed in and helped her up. Then another one of her friend climbed out, then me. Haha. Took bus 222 to Bedok Interchange, then took 168 with her, sending her home. I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side. I love you la~ Hahaha ;]

Had band yesterday. Had sectionals. After band, waited for her to end her guzheng practice. Then, sent her to Bedok Interchange. Can't send her home as it was already late. Hais..

No comments: