Saturday, January 24, 2009

AudioImage Wind Ensemble presents 'Revisiting Band Classics' on 1st February 2009 @ NAFA Lee Foundation Theatre, 8.00 pm. Tickets are sold @ $10 each. Do support us by coming for the concert. Anyone interested, do contact me for the tickets. Thanks !



Had a House meeting yesterday, Friday... Was made the level captain.. Lols ! xD All thanks to those people who wrote my name and signed me up.. Hahaha.. Don't know what to say and do right now.. Playing music, in band is all I could think of.. I don't know why but when I play, the sound which I produced is not good enough, not up to my standard.. I should start to improve right now.. Improve on my tone, tune, note, sound, everything.. Have been learning music for the past one whole year up till now.. I should start improving on my music skills, not only that but including my studies.. I just want a great N level result slip in my hands 11 months later from now.. A result so great that it'll make myself proud.. To go to ITE and then excel into a brand new world ahead.. Start to reach out for the goal everyone have made right now.. Start to make it come true, rather than dreaming of it but to no avail of getting it.. What should I do ? What should I say ?



Ahh~~ The feeling of the day, 12th April 2008, SYF Outdoor are all coming back to me.. The 8 months of trainings under the hot blazing sun.. Everyone was tearing, sweating, moaning in pain.. Memories of the trainings for the past 8 months won't be erased from my mind.. The actual day, people screaming and shouting, cheering and wailing.. Ahh~~ For now, we PYMB will be concentrating on SYF Indoor 2009. Just 2 more months and I'll be stepping down from PYMB. Hais.. Time really flies..

No comments: