Monday, December 15, 2008

Went for work at school's bookshop.. The day was great.. Had lots of packing to be done.. It took us till 4 pm.. While working, saw the band.. Flute section, Clarinet section, Trumpet section, French Horn section, Percussion section... They had sectionals.. So, Mr.Poh, Norman, Edwin, Boo Keong and Aidil came by to help them out.. Hais.. I really am speechless and quite disappointed with the band.. Can say so ? Why ? No respect, no discipline.. Hais.. I really want to help the band but.. Whenever I did any action towards the band, the graduated seniors would tell me not to do anything.. Let the Commitee members and SLs do the job.. Hais.. But can anyone tell me, what are they doing ? I can't see them doing it.. I can only see the majors.. What for have the commitee members and SLs ? What for have them when they don't help the majors ? Let the majors do the work then... Hais.. I really, feel like giving up... But I won't.. You'll all see... Hais... After work, Zhi Kian took his pay today to buy some stuffs.. We went to Bedok Interchange to buy his jacket.. Then went to Sheng Shiong.. Then went home...

No comments: