Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today, nothing much happened.. Went to Zhao Xun's place to return him his file and help him out with Logistic stuffs.. So, I had nothing to do and I played with his keyboard.. Haha.. Played around with the effects, rythms, tones.. Decided to go to MacDonald's for lunch.. So, called Ibrahim over as he wanted to slack with me.. We waited for him and waiting for him was like for half an hour or so ?.. Lols.. So, went to MacDonald's, ordered a McFlurry, then called my father as he'll be bringing me and my brother out for dinner.. So, went home straight away.. After reaching home, it started to drizzle then it rained heavily.. Used the com for awhile and chatted with Baby (: Then, went to have my hair cut.. Then, went home, showered and watched 'zhuan jiao yu dao ai' then used the com, chat with Baby once more till now (: haha.. I just love her so much~ (: So, now I'm starting to rot already..

No comments: