Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well, today's a rather boring day.. Woke up at 10.18 am.. Was sleepy still.. Slept at 2.30 am yesterday night.. After my shower, I had breakfast, used the com, then went off to Zhao Xun's place to make a gift for that someone.. Haha.. For my baby.. Tomorrow will be our 1st month anniversary.. It's a first time for me to have a relationship which last longer than I had expected.. Well, I should do all I can to last this relationship.. Well, the gift have been prepared and ready to go but there's still the love letter which my baby wants from me.. Haha.. The weather's great, I mean it's raining ! HAHA !! So, went home at 5.19 pm.. Continued the letter at home till around 6.45 pm.. Then showered, watched TV and now here I am, using my com..

Well, see ya ;DD

No comments: