Thursday, November 20, 2008

So, today went to TM.. Met up with Baby at 12.50 pm then along came Huang Yue.. Then YanChing called saying that she was already in the mall.. So, we went to find them.. While walking to Century Square, we saw Yan Ching, her brother and Perri.. Haha.. So, they decided to watch 'Madagascar 2 : Escape 2 Africa' at Century Square.. So, the showtime was at 14.40 pm.. We bought the tickets and now, we had a lot of spare time.. So, we went to find someplace to have our lunch.. Haha.. But heard that Yan Ching was hungry mah, so we went to the 'Food Junction' to find a place to seat.. Both Huang Yue and Baby went to the toilet and I went with Yan Ching, her brother and Perri to find a place to seat.. It was jam packed with hungry customers.. Hahaha.. We couldn't find a place to seat so we departed uh.. Both Yan Ching and her brother went to have their lunch while Perri, Huang Yue, Baby and me went to loiter around the mall.. Well, the three ladies went to buy drinks for themselves while I was waiting for them.. Haha.. Well, I was feeling rather hungry but didn't feel like eating.. Hahaha.. xD So, after buying their drinks, we walked around the mall.. Window shopping, finding anything to kill our boredom and our time.. Hahaha.. Then, we went to 'Kiddy Palace' to have a look around.. Haha. Then Baby came upon a big chipmunk doll and she wanted that.. Haha.. I'll surely buy that for you but I'll have to work first.. Dui bu qi~ Haha.. So, went to find Yan Ching and her brother.. Then, we went to Tampines Mall and have a look around.. Haha.. At one point, when I turned around, I saw Ms.Ng ! Haha.. It's been a long time since I last had a chat with her.. (: So, we loitered around TM till 14.10 pm.. After that, we went back to Century Square and bought our movie snacks.. The movie was fun, hilarious and silly at the same time.. Haha.. After the movie, Yan Ching, her brother and Perri went home and then Huang Yue.. Haha.. So, I sent Baby home lor.. It's been a long time since I've seen Baby le.. Haha..

That's the end.. Lols xD

No comments: