Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm here.. Okay, basically I'll just voice out everything which I have to say in this post...

Basically, what I want to talk about is the band.. Damn, what has happened to Ping Yi Marching Band ? What exactly had happened ? Don't tell me that just by gaining Silver for the SYF Outdoor '08 makes you so proud that your discipline in band has to drop ? Man... Please, please change.. I don't know why but I feel like quitting band.. Maybe it's because of the band's change in discipline, attitude and performance ? I guess so.. It's just shocking that the band have dropped so much in attendance.. It's like 1/4 of the band is wanting to quit the band sooner or later.. Now, the juniors are a handful.. Sec 2s, Committee members, SLs, ASLs, what have you been doing ? What have you been telling your sec 1s ? Your juniors ? What ? What ?? What ?! Do all of you think that those with rank, you have to respect them ?? Do you think that you should disrespect anyone ?? What has rank got to do with respect ? Tell me, anyone ?

No comments: