Sunday, October 19, 2008

BOO ! xD I'm back to update but not always.. Hahaha xD
So, have been rotting away at home, slowly decomposing.. -.- Thanks to my com which has been on strike for the past 2 months -.-
Had band yesterday, FINALLY ! For crying out loud, I just wish that the band's discipline would remain the same during our Outdoor period. But why THIS ??? Tell ME, ANYBODY ! Damn.. Don't tell me that because of the Sec 4 seniors are graduating, doesn't mean that you should drop your discipline... You, juniors don't even give your present SLs and seniors any respect.. Sec 2s as well, why are you not doing anything ? Don't tell me that you ARE facing stress because of your juniors ? Hey, not only you are facing stress and other problems, the Majors, Alumnis and even Mr.Poh are stressed out... Damn...



What happened ?!

No comments: