Monday, August 25, 2008

Woke up at 6.08 am. Showered, ate breakfast and went to the bus stop. Met Zhao Xun there.. Chu Han and Zhi Kian was late so went to school first.. Reached school at 6.58 am. Went to the canteen, sat and talked.. Then, went to homeroom. Had English, P.E, CPA and Science. P.E ok luh.. Played rugby in the rain.. For, CPA uh... Aiyo.. Pearl Saw KPKB so much.. Then, went for recess. Sat with Zhi Kian, Carmel, Khairuddin, Ibrahim and Joel. Then, today was dismissed at 12.30 pm. Waited for my friends to come down.. Then, they all came down. Talked and joked with them.. Then, came along Bing Chao, asking me whether I was free or not, well, he knew that I was very very free. Haha.. So, he asked me to accompany him to buy a sim card.. So chiong-ed all the way to the 7-11 near our school but suey uh... The machine had crashed down... So, went to the 7-11 nearby Bing Chao's neighbourhood. Chiong-ed all the way there as well. Then again, suey.. Tomorrow then come lor.. The sim card was not delivered, out of stock rather... Hahah.. Then, went to the P.E department room to use the gym.. So, used the gym and Zhi Kian came along looking for me.. He accompanied me uh.. Luckily he was there or else I'll die of boredom.. Hahaha.. Working out alone is no fun... Then, went back to the canteen and waited for Candy as she had Guzheng till 5.30pm and she's been asking me to go home... Well, no way.. I ain't going home. Hahaha :DDD Took bus home but Zhao Xun and Zhi Kian didn't board. Haha.. At the last minute Zhao Xun had wanted to board the bus but couldn't.. Reached home, watched TV and then had my shower.. Watched channel 8 till 7.30pm then went to buy some tidbits.. Instead of fast food, I substitute them with junk food :DDD Hahaha..


Well, that's all for today then...

No comments: